This page provides details for YCBA MEMBER-ONLY benefits!
- The York County Beekeepers Association owns two extractors for rental by club members in-season.
- Each extractor costs $10 to rent.
- The details and procedures related to renting the extractors should be reviewed fully, and can be found HERE (updated April, 2016).
- To reserve the extractor, please email Sue Doiron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YCBA Google Group
- Members are welcome to join the YCBA Google Group, an internet forum where questions and answers may be posted. This can be very helpful for beginner beekeepers.
- To request to be added to the group, please email the group administrator Rob Hull at email@example.com.
YCBA SWARM Google Group
- Members who are amenable to the usage agreement may join the email list dedicated to responding to requests made to the club for assistance with swarms, cutouts and trap–outs.
- To request to be added to the group, please email the group administrator Richard McLaughlin at firstname.lastname@example.org
YCBA Facebook Group
- Members may also join the YCBA Facebook Group, another way of keeping in touch with fellow members, and getting updates that pertain to the club.
- To request to be added to the group, please visit the group page on Facebook and submit a request to join. The Facebook group can be found HERE.