- Remove mite treatments and antibiotics (see labels).
- Add supers to hives as needed.
- This is the time of year to register your bee hives with our state apiarist.
- Register for the Over-Wintering Nuc Workshop: June 21, 2013: presented by the Cumberland County Beekeepers.
- Register for EAS (Eastern Apiculture Society) Conference in West Chester, PA - August 5-9, 2012.
Highly recommended for any Beekeeper who want to raise their levels of skill and knowledge.
This monthly post is adapted from “The Beekeepers Calendar, A Year In The Apiary-Central Maine” by Tony Jadczak, Maine State Apiarist