There are lots of great things for the Maine Beekeeper to do to keep cabin fever at bay during these snow months.
- Assemble and repair beekeeping equipment.
- Purchase new equipment if necessary.
- Read beekeeping texts and periodicals.
- Sign up for a beekeeping course offered by Extension, Adult Education or local beekeeping association.
- Attend the North American Beekeeping Conference & Tradeshow (ABF Annual Conference)
January 10-14, 2012 Las Vegas, Nevada
- Attend the Vermont Beekeepers Meeting on January 24th, 2012
This monthly post is adapted from “The Beekeepers Calendar, A Year In The Apiary-Central Maine” by Tony Jadczak, Maine State Apiarist