There are lots of great things for the Maine Beekeeper to do to keep cabin fever at bay during these snow months.
- Assemble and repair beekeeping equipment.
- Purchase new equipment if necessary.
- Read beekeeping texts and periodicals.
- Sign up for a beekeeping course offered by Extension, Adult Education or local beekeeping association.
- Renew your Maine State Beekeepers membership
Participating organizations include:
Attend the 70th Maine Agricultural Trade Show
Augusta Civic Center
Western Maine Beekeeping School begins
This monthly post is adapted from “The Beekeepers Calendar, A Year In The Apiary-Central Maine” by Tony Jadczak, Maine State Apiarist