Don’t forget that our December 4 meeting is a Swap & Shop and Potluck Meeting. What does this mean? It means the following:
SWAP & SHOP (S & S)
- If you have bee related products (supplies, books, tools, wax, etc.) you wish to sell or swap, please bring ’em in!
- Please remember that this is not a craft fair, although maybe not a bad idea for the future (?)
- To prevent risk of spread of disease, do not bring in used equipment that could be contaminated. Please bring in unused equipment or sterilized equipment. For example, used hive tools, etc. are okay if they are clean/sterilized. In particular, as it is the biggest threat, do not bring in used supers or frames, regardless! The guard bees will bee watching!
- If you are bringing items, Please arrive at 6PM so we can get setup. Please do not arrive later than 6:10PM.
- We will use the picnic tables in the room to display the items.
- Bring a table cloth or sheet to spread on the tables to protect them and make your items “pop” out for your “customer”. Tools, in particular, may scratch the tables.
- If you have one or just a few items, you can share a table with someone or a few people.
- Please bring something tasty to share for eating or drinking
- If wondering, Crock pot meals are good for Pot Luck meals…but not exclusively so!
If you do not have items to sell but would like to help out we will need folks for the following:
- Swap & Shop Table setup.
- Ensuring everyone gets a Name Tag
- Ensuring Food Table is organized
Location, as usual is the Mable Wilson School in Cumberland. Please email Jo Romano (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are bringing a swap or potluck item, if you can volunteer to help set up and with any questions.